Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Volleyball, National FFA and the Coal Bowl

As they say, good news travels fast, so of course I have heard that we knocked off the Hazen Bison in volleyball. I am very proud of the progress that I have seen in the volleyball team throughout this year. If you continue to work hard and improve nobody will want to play the Miners in the upcoming tournaments.

Good luck to Ethan as he competes in Indianapolis for National FFA!

Although I am halfway across the world, I am anxiously awaiting hearing news about the Coal Bowl. I have been very excited about how well the football team has been playing over the last couple of weeks. Keep it up today when you beat the Bison!

Great job to all of our players and coaches. Go Miners!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr. Lech- it looks like you are having an exciting and interesting visit to Japan. I really enjoyed the photos, especially those of the bullet and the flame. If you have time to send an article for the paper to share with the readers, please keep us in mind. Thanks, Kathy Tandberg, Beulah Beacon

Anonymous said...

Just so you know we lost Coal Bowl.
It was sad.